GIT Good in Transit Insurance, TieDex Logistics & Distribution
You are Fully covered for goods to be insured against our liability to you under our terms and conditions of carriage up to a value of £100,000.
Our standard insurance covers Max £100,000 Per Trip Up-to 10 Ton with 18 ton Vehicle
- We do cover for Commercial and household goods or house moves with any levels of cover. you are protected with all type of loads
You are Fully covered for goods to be insured against our liability to you under our terms and conditions of carriage up to a value of £100,000. There are certain criteria that must be adhered to: however,
- The goods cannot overhang the pallet in any way. The goods must be placed within the confines of the pallet and must be wrapped and safely secured by the customer. Ideally the goods should be banded to the pallet.We cannot offer the pallet and wrap service
- we can be offer extended insurance on Aga or Range cookers and computers, TV's and other electronic goods.
- insurance is only available on collections from business addresses (non-residential) only and has to be requested by ourselves to the insurance company. They may request a photograph of the pallet to ensure it complies with the conditions of the insurance. They will then review the request and we will inform you of their decision.
- The goods can be collected and delivered same day up to 200miles from Heathrow.
- Goods must be on a UK Standard pallet with a 4-way access (100cm x 120cm) or Any Size up to 9.5 Ton Per Trip
For goods valued at more than £100,000 please contact us directly for a quote.
TieDex Logistics & Distribution Pallets Service is part of a pallet distribution network. This means from point of collection to point of delivery, the goods are handled a minimum of six times either by fork truck or pump truck, which is why it is essential the goods are packed correctly. Please see our section on packing requirements. Please note that in the unlikely event of the goods being damaged, if the packaging requirements are not adhered to, the insurance could be invalidated.
When your goods are delivered, the person responsible for accepting and signing for the goods should make a brief examination of the outer packaging and if necessary unpack the consignment and check it fully. If any damage is suspected or apparent, the delivery note should be marked accordingly. The word "unchecked" will not be accepted as a caused delivery. Insurance companies will not consider a claim for damages or loss when a clean or clear proof of delivery is produced. Any discrepancies at the delivery point must be reported in writing within 3 days from date of delivery.
GIT Insurance: £100,000
Motor Insurance: £1,000,000
General Business Insurance: £1,000,000
Public liability £5,000,000 - £10,000,000
Employers liability £10,000,000